tirsdag 18. oktober 2016

Rock Hard!

Feel free to interpret the title as you want to:
  • Is it me telling my mum to (still) rock hard?
  • Is it her beeing rock hard (no, she's really a sweetie, but she's quite tough, too)?
  • Or is it just the feeling you get when you hug a cairn?
Your choice :-)

Papers & cut outs: Pink Fresh. Alpha: American Crafts. Sequin covered hearts & enamel hearts: Freckled Fawn. Brads: MME

Details:



Since I don't do any DT work atm, just scrap for my own amusement and to preserve memories, I suck inspiration wherever I find it. The idea for this spesific design came from a lifting challenge at Paper Issues (where I also bought the papers):





I have a hard time using large heart shapes, I replaced the large hearts in the layout with pieces of paper. I still you still can see the main design in my lift. Agree?



1 kommentar:

pysselpetra sa...

Så cool. Härliga färger och snygg design. Kram på dig Hilde