tirsdag 26. april 2016

Lockers in Wroclaw (Scrap lift)

I visited Wroclaw, Poland, in December. The main reason for the trip was the Christmas market, but we did some sightseeing, too.  Oneone of the bridges lovers had put up lockers to show their love, and I found the collection so pretty and colorful, that I needed to take a photo of it.

Papers: 4heures37. Word stickers: American Crafts. Wood weeners: Project Lift/Becky Higgins. Twine & charm: unknown


The idea for the design came from one of the April scrap lift challenges at Paper Issues. Here is the layout to lift, made by Janet Grzanka-Dlugokenski 


I used the layout as a sketch and kept the main elements, like the large vertical paper strip and the right side embellishment cluster

What a surprise: I doodled :-)

Cute wood weeners
Please come back later this week, as I have more up the sleeve for you :-)

Ingen kommentarer: