torsdag 7. januar 2016

One sketch - three cards

Welcome back for another examplewhere I make three different cards using the same sketch.

The sketch I have used this time is this one from Retro Sketches:



For my first card I kept close to the sketch:

All materials are from my scrap box/bag of leftover embellies, so I have no idea about manufactorers




I chose to do the second card landscape orientation, but it's still close to the sketch.

Papers unknown. Stars: Studio Calico. Star overlay: Bella Blvd
 3D foam adds dimension to the card:
Legg til bildetekst

After two cards in masculin colors, I felt like doing a more feminin one:

All materials are from my scrap box/bag of leftover embellies, so I have no idea about manufactorers
Details:



Thank you for stopping by. Please come back next week when I will give another example on how to make three different cards from one sketch.




2 kommentarer:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Another great set Hilde! I like all your variations on it.

Tina Zimmermann sa...

I really like the masculine one in the middle :-)