mandag 2. mars 2015

The Handyman - TSC March 1th challenge

Hi!

This blog has been quiet fro two weeks - but for reasons:
1) I took a one week break from every day life and spent them with my family in the snowy mountains here in Norway. So needed - so lovely!
2) Back home I got the cold from h*** - fever, running nose etc etc - all my energy was focused on staying in bed and getting better. I still have the largest cold sore ever to remind me - it looks like somebody hit me with a stick unde the nose - nice :-)

In between beeing away and sick, I created this example for The Studio Challenges latest challenge:

Use as many of these Items in your layout as you can....
                  Mist
                  Stamping
                  Sequins
                  Chipboard
                  Brads or Eyelets
                  Thread
                  vellum
                  yellow


Patterned papers: Lemon Owl. Cut File: Silhouette Studio. Alpha: American Crafts. Stamps, vellum & green brads: ClubScrapp. Sequins, fiber, screw eyelets: unknown. Ink: Archival. Mist: Ranger
 I have used all the items except yellow - just because yellow was added after my layout was done.

Details:



Journaling says: "It's great to be a DIY when the house needs some improvements. But Cliff, why don't you wear pants while painting?"


Do you want to play with us at The Studio Challenges? Head over to the blog to see how it rolls!

Ingen kommentarer: