søndag 15. mars 2015

50 is just a number

I'm so happy to guest design at CSI in March - the cases to be solved are always kick starting my mojo!

Here is this week's case:


And here is how I solved it:


Patterned papers: Basic Grey (blue), MME (others). Flowers: Prima (large peach colored), unknown (blue).
Journaling card: Jillibean Soup. Alpha: AC,. Lace: Harmonie. Eyelets: unknown


Journaling says: "In a short month I'm actually 50. I Wonder how you really should feel when you hit that milestone? There is so much that hasn't been done yet, especially when it comes to exploring the rest of the world, but luckily it's plenty more time left. May be the 70s are the New 50?"

How I solved the case:
*colors: all used
*Evidence: Stripes & dots, long title, lace, eyelets, stitching
*Testimony: Jornaling directly on the page


Details:




Feel like playing with us? You have until March 26th :-)

2 kommentarer:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Gorgeous photo of a gorgeous girl! Love your layout and how you solved the case, Hilde. Happy early B-day my friend!:)

Monique Liedtke sa...

Fabulous page Hilde!! and I love the photo! (I can create a page turning 51 already :( ). xoxo