mandag 27. oktober 2014

Older Siblings....

I was browsing around to get my mojo a kick behind - I often start with a sketch, a color combo or a prompt challenge - and a photo (shown further down) at Alt Om Scrap reminded me that I had a picture of my two boys eating Oreo cake laying on my desk.


Papers: Basic Grey. Stickers: Basic Grey/Freckled Fawn. Alpha: AC: Cake buttons: unknown


I wanted to tell another story than just about them eating cake on a ship in July, so I decided to tell tthe truth about older siblings - hence the title and journaling:

Older Siblings
The only people who will pick on you for their own entertainment 
and beat up anyone else who tries.



The photo which inspired me to scrap this photo (and add cake buttons):



Details from the layout:

Layers, penwork. Strawberry button (note the berry on the kid's cake)

Ballon stickers in the right upper part to balance the design

Banner, cake button & pen work.


What do you say - do you agree with the saying about older siblings?

2 kommentarer:

Monique Liedtke sa...

Soooo true!!! Love your page!! and what a great photo!

Lee-Anne sa...

I sure do! Great layout!