mandag 1. september 2014

We all scream for ice cream (My Creative Sketches August sketch)

I have taken my kids on mini cruises to Kiel, Germany, three times - and on any of these trips we have ended up eating ice cream and drinking milk shakes in the same cafe :-) Has it become a tradition?



Patterned papers: Bo Bunny. Cut Outs & black alpha: American Crafts. Sequins: Doodlebug Design. Rosette: Pebbles

The fun papers and embellies are from the August Creative kit at My Creative Scrapbbok. I just added the black alpha and sequins.

Details:



Why do they always make goofy faces when I try to take decent photos of them?


And how lucky was I to fin this August sketch on the kit club's sketch blog, perfect for my three photos?





Does your kids make funny faces too, when you take photos?






6 kommentarer:

Elisabeth Helland sa...

simpelten digger LO'en din, og fargevalget er jo bare så fresh...ha en fin fin søndag videre

Shizuka sa...

What a fun and the bright colours page.Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches.

Mycreativescrapbook sa...

Awesome page, wonderful use of the sketch!!!
Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

Angel sa...

Loving all those colors you choose.. Thanks For Playing at My Creative Sketches!

Nicole Doiron sa...

This page is so much fun! I just adore it! Thank you for playing along at My Creative Sketches!

Jinny Newlin sa...

This is so bright and happy and full of fun, Hilde! Love it to bits! Great sketch, too!