torsdag 25. september 2014

Dublin - Pocket scrapping just for fun

When we went to Dublin in June, we took lots of photos, and some of the stories I wanted to tell from this trip, would feature more than one photo only. I decided to tell some of the stories pocket scrapping style - just for the fun of it.

My first story: the food (mat = food in Norwegian)



Background paper: Amy Tangerine. "Photo card": Lemon Owl
Alpha: AC. Washi: Freckled Fawn
I decided to use papers in the same color scheme to create a uniform look, and to edge some of the inset with washi to bind them together:




Close up of other inserts



Naturally, as we went to Dublin, our trip included pubs and gigs :-)

Overlays: American Craft. Washi & alpha: unknown. Epoxy stickers: Freckled Fawn
Yes, it's me making by\unny ears on myself :-)


Phew, it's hard to get decent photos of the pages with the overlays and page protectors....

1 kommentar:

pysselpetra sa...

looking great Hilde!!! You master all styles