søndag 5. januar 2014

Welcome 2014! (TSC challenge January 5th)

I admit I was quite pessimistic when we entered 2013, and I hate to see I was right - life has hit my family quite hard this year, just as expected. I'm not going to bore you with the details, and as I usually am a very happy, optimistic person, I'm just saying Welcome 2014!


All meterials from The paper Bakery Kit Club exept alphas (Glitz Designs & AC)


I'm really optimistic about the new year - doors have closed but new will open! Sure, there will be challenges, but hopefully not more than we can handle. We have lots of fun to look forward to, and I can't wait to start a new year.


This photo of our beach, and how it looks like after a winter storm, pretty sums up our life in 2013: forces beyond our control mess up, but we tidy up while waiting for the sunny days to come. 2014 will bring NOTHING but sunny days!


Hidden journaling inside the Brown envelope - you can see it peek out on the right side.


This layout is my example for the lates challenge at The Studio Challenges:
5th January - Review - Instead of looking foward and new year resloutions, I want you to look back! How was your 2013? Review your year and create a layout about it, whether it was something you achieved or proud of doing in the year or just a general round up of it!


Please come over to our blog to see what the rest of the DT did and to join us!

2 kommentarer:

ScrapArtDesign sa...

Oh so sorry to hear that! I wish you and me a better year! Congratulations for winning on Chic Tags!!!! That´s a good beginning, or not? :-)) <3

KarenB sa...

Hi Hilde, and a happy New Year to you and your family. I hope 2014 is a great year for you xx