søndag 12. januar 2014

The truth about mono skiing

..a way to look cool when you have fallen and can't get up without releasing (at least) one ski.


Youngest kid last weekend in the snowy mountains here in Norway:




Background paper: Basic Grey. Other papers/paper tags: Pretty Little Studio. Chiboards: Smple Stories
Epoxy buttons: Ephipany Crafs. Alphas: Webster's Pages. Twine: the Twinery

Details:





Working with coordinating lines is always easier than pulling out bits and pieces, I admit that. I had decided to go with papers from Pretty Little Studio's Monieur line, and to my big surprice it coordinated perfectly with a sheet of patterned chipboards from Simple Stories. I love when that happens!





I got the idea for this layout when I saw this sketch at the Pretty Little Studio blog:







I love how using the large tags worked out!


Thank you for taking time to stop by - it means a lot to me!

3 kommentarer:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Looks great! Love the mix of colours...And what luck that the chippies matched perfectly. What are the odds of that happening... ? :-)

Julene Matthews sa...

A bright colourful layout with your sense of humour shining through!

Monique Liedtke sa...

Fabulous page Hilde!! Love how you created the title! and those photos are great fun!!