lørdag 25. januar 2014

I'm too sexy for my cat (CSI #107)


I've stolen the title from Right Said Fred's song:





Patterned papers: Lemon Owl. Hearts: Freckled Fawn. Flairs: The Paper Bakery, Cre8tive Cre8tions. Alphas: Webster's Pages, Cratepaper, Adornit. Ribbon: unknown
 A few close ups
Me in a winter storm earlier this month




I got the idea for this layout when I saw this week's case at  CSI:


How I solved the case:
*All colors used.
*Evidence: flair, hearts, long title
*Testimony: Compliments, inspiration words


Are you to sexy for your cat, too?

3 kommentarer:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

ROFLMAO!!!!! You rock Hilde! L.O.V.E. this! Great solution to the case and thanks for the laugh!:):):)

Anna Sigga sa...

Girls you are too darn funny and I so remember this song!
Fantastic layout BTW! :D

Bente Fagerberg sa...

This page came up on my FB feed at a crop this week end. I just laughed out loud and had to show Petra! I just love your sense of humour!! Great page too!! :-D