torsdag 15. august 2013

A tip on how to use 6*6 background chipboards on cards.

I often feel using an entire 6*6 chipboard on a card makes it look heavy.
Cutting the chipboard in several pieces is a good option for both stretching your supplies and to give more air to the card.

Here is two examples on how I cut a chicken wire chipboard (Memory Maze) in to and used on two different cards:



Chipboard: Memory Maze. Papers: Studio Calico Card Kits. Cut outs: Crate Papers.
Pin: Webster's pages. Bling & ribbon: MME.


Chipboard: Memory Maze. Papers: Studio Calico Card Kits. Cut outs: Crate Papers.
 Bling & trim: MME.
Do you, like (lazy) me, make two cards at a time while having the supplies out? I find that so time effective rather than creating cards one by one - I often get ideas for the second card while creating the first one.

Please come back on Saturday when I show how I used this sketch, original designed for a layout, for a card.

2 kommentarer:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

LOve that chipboard. I also like to stretch my supplies and this is a good tip for making a costly decoration like a chipboard often is last a little longer!Both your cards look beautiful. Hugs!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

These are great Hilde! Love that chipboard. Wonderful post with great tips.:)