torsdag 11. juli 2013

Teenagers!

Do you have them? I do!


Chipboard title: Memory Maze. Papers: Basic Grey (Background), Studio Calico (others). Die Cuts: Crate Papers. Flair: The Paper Bakery. Acrylic button: Epiphany Crafts


In my DT post at the Memory Maze blog in June, I talk about where to find inspiration to tell the real stories, and one place is in words/titles. Often the title is thought of late in the creative process while scrapping, but the title can be the perfect starting point, too. In this blog post I will show you  my third example.



 
Inked in green and then drawn with a Brown pen


The title is the starting point for this layout. The journaling describes what teenagers are like, and the  photos are just illustrations to emphasize the theme.  I think this layout sums up my teenage son’s year better than if I made one layout showing him and his buddy on the trampoline and one with him gaming, with matching titles.


Some close up photos:






Memory Maze product used:


ID I0026


While creating - when in the process do you come up with your title?


1 kommentar:

Tone-Lill sa...

Kjempe stilig LO. Liker tittelen og journalingen og det passer jo perfekt til Bildene :)
Har kommet til Norge der det lå en koselig pakke å ventet, tusen takk :)Tusen takk for kortet/tagen også, det var rå lekkert :) Ha en fi dag x