onsdag 12. juni 2013

Food from my garden - CSI file #75

Summer doesn't seem to take off here in my part of Norway - we have plenty of sun, but the air is still quite cold - and I'm dying to get more vegatables out from my greenhouse and out in the veggie garden.
Do you have a greenhouse or veggie garden?

If you have known me for a while you know I am a garden junkie. I love everythings that grows or blooms and I have a soft spot for anything edible there: fruit, berries, herbs and vegatables. The first I pick is rhubarb and hives - and even my kids ask for rhubarb soup as soon as it's getting green here.

Patterned papers: Glitz designs, Studio Calico, Cosmo Cricket. Butterflies: Studio Calico. Acrylic buttons: Ephiphany Crafts. Twine: Pink Paisley. Cutlery, flower: unknown.

Journaling: I admit it: any meal taste better when made with ingrediences from my own garden

Isn't this cutlery the cutest?

This layout is made with inspiration from CSI Case File #75:


How I solved the case:
  • Colors: all five used
  • Evidence: Flowers, wood, banner title
  • Testimony: from "Pop the question": What is your favourite meal to prepare?
Thank you for stopping by - you know your visit means a lot to me :-)

Ingen kommentarer: