fredag 15. mars 2013

Welcome to my Memory Maze world

I have a big crush on chipboards, so you can tell I was tickled pink when I was picked to the first DT ever at the Australian chipboard manufactorer Memory Maze

Today I have my first DT post at the Memory Maze blog. I have chosen to show a number of ways to use card sized chipboard phrases on both numbers and cards.


Here is one of the creations:

Patterned Papers: Studio Calicio. Chipboard: Memory Maze. Small alpha: Cosmo Cricket
Large Alpha: Sassafras Lass. Button, twine & raindrops: unknown


I found this photos of DS13 when I was looking for a printer manual the other day, and I couldn't resist scrapping them.


Photo taken in 2000?

The Chipboard phrase is painted with acrylic paint



You will find the other two creations in the Memory Maze blog post as well as details about chipboard ID numbers etc. I'll display the rest of my creations on my blog next week but you are welcome to see them all at the Memory Maze blog today:-)


Do you like working with chipboard?

1 kommentar:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Congrats Hilde! Fun and cute layout!:)