søndag 24. mars 2013

Sick

A few weeks back the kids had a week long winter break - and the youngest kid was sick all week long - it looked as it was some kind of the flue.  The winter break came to an end, and then the oldest kid was sick with the same bug.

This oldest child of mine is for sure going the be a Real Man.  While my youngest son just cought an ordinary flue, the oldest one cought the Man Flue.... I say no more...


Here he is, the victim of The Worse Bug Who Have Ever Hit A Teenager


Memory Maze produucts used: Get Well phrases,


This layout is DT work for Memory Maze. I made a post at the company blog last week where I showed how to use card sized chipboard phrases on different kind of projects, and this layout is one of those projects. On this layout I have chosen to repeat the phrase Get Well to make my wish more powerful. I used the super cute boarder hook chipboard as a base for my "sign" and used two swirl corners to frame the photo.

White CS: Bazill. Twine: The Twinery. Paint: parma
Chipboard: Memory Maze. The rest: SC March card kit

All the chipboards are painted dark brown with acrylic paint to get a uniform look, and as the rest of my chipboards they have a glossy finish. To balance the design in this layout, I have used the same paint over a mask here and there.


Mask: Crafter's workshop


Tell me, how do the men in your life do when they are sick?




1 kommentar:

pysselpetra sa...

men ahhhh stackaren. Härligt att du kan vända en sådan katastrof till något positivt, kreativt och snyggt ;)