torsdag 21. februar 2013

For You card - Chic Tags Challenge

I was browsing around blogs this other night and payed the Chic Tags blog a visit. Up on their blog was this great  "Challenge Sundays":

We challenge you to use 7 products or less.
Card stock, adhesive and thread do not count.


I have some of their tags, and the challenge gave me the idea for this card:


I have six products on my card + white cardstock:
  • Green patterned paper (MME)
  • Polka dotted journaling card (Chic Tags)
  • Grey  Day Tab  (Chic Tags)
  • Pink Twine (The Twinery)
  • Flair (American Craft)
  • For You Rubon (unknown)

Don't you love it when you find something online that kicks your mojo?

3 kommentarer:

Sandy Ang sa...

what a fun card for the 7 products challenge ! love that little flair

Sherri sa...

Such a sweet card Hilde. Great job with the challenge. I was so glad to see you link up at Chic Tags xo

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

So cute!:)